Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Mindless Celebration

Inside of me is a feeling of knowing, an innate knowledge of things that I do not recall actually learning, but still “know” to be true. It is this feeling (soul) that I am learning to trust and live my life by. Whenever I let my mind change the direction of my original feeling (soul) it invariably has a negative outcome. My life challenge is learning to listen, follow, and honor these feelings (my soul) beyond a shadow of a doubt and take my mind out of the equation.

Hence the statement from the trilogy of Conversations With God - Book 2 - By Neale Donald Walsch: “Are you out of your mind?” and my response should be, “Yes, isn’t it wonderful? Your soul speaks to you in feelings. Listen to your feelings, follow your feelings, honor your feelings. Your feelings will never get you into trouble because your feelings are 'your' truth. True celebration is mindless.”

The Conversations With God trilogy by Neale Donald Walsch are wonderful. Visit the website and decide for yourself. And while you're there check out several of Walsch's other books. His books were truly a life saver for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment