Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Do What It Takes

An excerpt from Conversations with God – Book 2 – By Neale Donald Walsch

Get close to God. Do what you can. Do what you have to. Do what it takes.
Say a rosary. Kiss a stone. Bow to the East. Chant a chant.

Swing a pendulum. Test a muscle. Or write a book. Do what it takes.

Each of you has your own construction. Each of you has understood Me (God) – Create Me (God) – in your own way.
To some of you I am a man. To some of you I am a woman. To some, I am both. To some, I am neither.

To some of you I am pure energy. To some, the ultimate feeling, which you call love. And some of you have no idea what I am. You simply know that I AM. (God) And so it is.

I AM.

I am the wind which rustles you hair. I am the sun which warms your body. I am the rain which dances on your face. I am the smell of flowers in the air, and I am the flowers which send their fragrance upward. I am the air which carries the fragrance.

I am the beginning of your first thought. I am the end of your last. I am the idea which sparked your most brilliant moment. I am the glory of its fulfillment. I am the feeling which fueled the most loving thing you ever did. I am the part of you which yearns for that feeling again and again.

Whatever works for you, whatever makes it happen – whatever ritual, ceremony, demonstration, meditation, thought, song, word, or action it takes for you to “reconnect” – do this.

Do this in remembrance of Me. (God)

No comments:

Post a Comment